Denny the Artist

Tuesday, November 4, 2008


I was visiting my sister recently and when I glanced down at the counter I noticed an envelope addressed to "Aunt Janell". I asked her what it was and she said "Oh, Denny made that for you a few weeks ago and I forgot to mail it to you." I was so excited, I opened it to find he had drawn me this. It totally made my day. Since I can't interpret art very well I asked him to explain it to me. This is a wedding picture! There's a large heart cake on a table with the bride and groom topper and the bridal couple and church in the background. How awesome is that?! What a thoughtful artist! And he's only five! Move over Van Gogh.

2 comments:

Linda said...

That is so cute! I'm sure he loves you so much! Thanks for your comments on my blog. I think they are so fun! Man, I'm craving one of your cakes!

Natalie said...

Hi Janell this is Natalie (Aunt Linda's daughter.) Your cakes are seriously amazing. You have got some major talent. I wish I lived close so you could make all my cakes. I hope you are doing well.